Migrate to the UK with Family!
The UK remains one in every of the world’s greatest countries. It’s incredible quality of life and multicultural cities make it one in all the foremost attractive destinations for professionals seeking a much better life for themselves and their families. Despite the upheaval of Brexit, it retains a robust economic position because of its established institutions and deep involvement in global trade. The simplest cities within the UK for immigrants to quiet down include London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Manchester and Reading.
Sandpiper Visas can facilitate your navigate the intricacies of UK immigration law to assist you compromise within the world’s premier English speaking destination.
Why settle within the UK?
- Strong economy with established industries
- Demand for skilled talent to empower its advanced economy
- Vibrant, entrenched Indian community
- Exceptional and free healthcare via NHS
- Home to some of the world’s best universities
- Powerful passport to facilitate global travel
Documents required for immigrating
- You need to require English language Proficiency Test. This mainly includes IELTS and TOEFL.
- You should belong from a rustic which isn’t being included within the European Economic Area or the EEA.
- You should have all the specified documents, work experience certificates et al. needed to enroll in an exceedingly college or apply for employment to enter in UK.
- You should have the specified amount of funds needed to support yourself during your education or work visa for initial years in UK.
- You are also required to submit character and health certificates which will further prove your qualification for the desired visa.
UK immigration process
The UK comprises England, Wales, Scotland and European nation. Being one amongst the world’s most wanted migration destinations, the united kingdom offers an array of options for people seeking to relax. Typically, individuals must first move to the united kingdom temporarily then apply for an ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain). A number of the ways to reach the united kingdom include:
- Migrating to the united kingdom with employment offer readily available
- Settling down within the UK through the scholar route
- Settling down within the UK if you’re married or engaged to a UK citizen or permanent resident
- Migrating to the united kingdom as an entrepreneur fixing a business
- Migrating to the united kingdom as an investor
In order to migrate to the united kingdom, candidates will need an honest IELTS score and must meet all professional, legal and financial criteria. These criteria depend upon your chosen migration path. Sandpiper Visas helps individuals identify the proper immigration route and so assists them at every step of their migration journey. Our immigration experience make us your most suitable choice to extend your chances of settling down within the UK.
How to Reach the UK?
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) Visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) Visa
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa
- Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) Visa
Skilled foreign workers with employment offer in a very shortage area
- Skilled worker visa replaced Tier 2 Visa
- Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) Visa
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) Visa
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) Visa
Youth mobility and temporary foreign workers
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) Visa
Top Occupation & Salaries
IT & Software
Marketing & Sales
Accounting & Finance
Professional and Scientific Services
£55,000 – £85,000
£53,000 – £70,778
£48,000 – £65,000
£65,000 – £84,000
£55,000 – £75,000
£50,000 – £65,000
£63,000 – £95,100
The United Kingdom government announced a points-based immigration system. The most significant features of the points-based migration includes:
- Immigration candidates of the EU and non-EU countries shall be considered equally.
- The points-based system must be followed by highly skilled workers, skilled workers, and students who wish to come back to the united kingdom.
- For skilled workers, employment offer is required.
- The salary level has been cut from 30,000 pounds to 26,000 pounds each year.
- Applicants must demonstrate their ability to speak in English (A-level or equivalent).
- Highly skilled professionals must be endorsed by a UK authority, but they’re not required to own employment offer.
- Students who wish to check within the UK are subject to a points-based system and can be required to present verification of an admission letter from an academic institution, in addition as English competence and financial resources.
70 points is that the minimum score required to be eligible for a visa
How to score 70 points?
The applicant will receive 50 points if they need a piece offer within the uk and are ready to communicate in English. Any of the subsequent qualifications are often accustomed earn the extra 20 points needed to qualify for the visa:
Applicant will receive 20 points if you’ve got employment offer worth a minimum of 26,000 pounds per annum. A relevant PhD is worth 10 points, while a PhD during a STEM field is worth 20 points. An offer for a footing with a skill shortage is worth 20 points.
Job at appropriate skill level
English speaking skills
Salary of 26,000/ relevant PhD in a STEM subject
10 + 10 = 20 points
Total: 70 points
Check the united kingdom eligibility points calculator to test if you qualify for a visa to migrate to the united kingdom.
How Sandpiper Visas can help you?
- Identifying the most effective strategy to induce your UK visa
- Advising you on finances to be shown
- Advising you on papers to be presented
- Help in filling of forms
- Review of papers before submission